Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General » Around the Campfire

Post Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:30 pm 

I have this class called Independent Study in which I get to study pretty much anything I want. :) I was considering doing genetics, which I would specify down to canine genetics / selective breeding. (Mostly because I think that would look nice on an application to A&M lol) I think I could even narrow it down further to study like three breeds of dogs, one of which I'd like to be the Lacy. Since I know some of yall have been investigating Lacy genes and whatnot, would anyone be interested in helping me out with my class? Pretty much I would just chat with you about what you've found out about Lacy genetics and breeding. I think I might like to observe the outcomes of different breedings, too, if some of yall are planning some breeding this year. Nothing hardcore, though, I just want to be able to understand a little more than the basics of genetics. It should also go along with my college biology class, so I don't think I'll have too terrible of a time with this subject.

Anyways, I thought it would be a fun and challenging topic to study. I figured that since some one is bound to be breeding I could use some of your doggies as my experiments. :)

My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/11972487@N04/

Board index » General » Around the Campfire