Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General » Around the Campfire

Post subject: Bigfoot?
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:47 pm 
NLDA Lifetime Member

I went to let the dogs out last night and as they made their bolt out the door, I heard a strange noise. I didn't think much about it, and really thought it may have came from the TV in the bedroom, but as I walked into the bedroom Manda asked me what that noise was. Now my curiosity was peaked. Seconds later Ben was scratching at the door like crazy. I let both dogs back in and they BOTH had a very panicked look and found a hidey hole ASAP. Now many of you know my dogs, there is not much that will send them looking for a hole unless it's me coming at them with a cap in hand. Manda wanted me to go outside and take a look to see what could have been out there, and in the back of my mind I am thinking I have never seen those two tuck tail from much of anything and she must think am crazy if I am going out to check things out. Against my better judgement I went outside.....saw nothing........had to be Bigfoot! :))

Post subject: Re: Bigfoot?
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:14 pm 
NLDA Lifetime Member

:)) :))

I've heard some pretty scary sounds out here that I really didnt want to find out what created those noises!! Never had the dogs act scared tho! That's weird!

"You did then what you knew how to do, and when you knew better, you did
better."
Maya Angelou

"You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something in your life!"
Winston Churchill

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bjleek/

Post Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:36 am 
NLDA Lifetime Member

That really is strange! Your dogs have bayed up just about every kind of critter...do y'all have big cats (like mountain lions) out there?

What was the sound like?

Post Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:33 pm 
NLDA Lifetime Member

AmberLowMiddleton wrote:
That really is strange! Your dogs have bayed up just about every kind of critter...do y'all have big cats (like mountain lions) out there?

What was the sound like?

I'm going to sound crazy and I was really just kiddin about Bigfoot but Amanda discribed the sound as "human like". It's really hard for me to explane...

As for big cats, every couple of years you will get reports but I believe 99 percent of them are false. Not to say we don't ever see them around but the numbers have fallen off gratly with the decline of the sheep and goat industry.

Board index » General » Around the Campfire