Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General » The Right Match

Post Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:12 pm 

I live in freer texas on a 1000ac ranch been looking at lacy's for awhile just a little worried i raise bucking bulls and bring the weaned bulls to the ranch until there a 1.5 years old then send them to the trainers and have a deer hunting operation and hunt hogs some. but im not going to lie in the summer when its 112 i do some layimg around the house in the a/c. so there would be cattle to pen and deer to track just not everyday there would be days when he would be laying around the house with the family!! i've always had vizsla and there great at both like the old saying goes they'll go to church with you or burn it down! are lacy's the same way when were not working i always take them out running on the ranch to burn energy off when they get antsy!! thanks

Post Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:07 pm 
NLDA Lifetime Member

Sounds like a Lacy would be a good fit for you. They like to work, but they don't have to work every day to be happy. They tend to like the a/c as well!

A Lacy is probably a tad smaller than a Vizsla.

Board index » General » The Right Match