Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Lacys In Action » Training

Post subject: dog care taker
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:52 pm 
NLDA Lifetime Member

I'm looking for someone that can take on some of my dogs to do some training, mainly so that my dogs will be ready to hunt when I return from work. If a young person is found that would like to do this, I also have some young dogs that need to be started with baying and hunting hogs. I'd like to give a young person a chance to learn about Lacy hog dogs, begining training, taking care of the dogs, etc. I have my own portable kennels and equipment that can be used at their place. The person that takes on this chore must be responsible and honest. My boys are very busy with college and work and need some help, in addition I work out of the Country quite a bit. Having access to the internet and email is a must for communications with me. I provide the feed, equipment, vaccinations, hogs and other needs for my dogs health and their training. If any of you know some young person that is chomping at the bit to get into Lacy hog dogs and make some cash, please email me at bobbythacowboy@gmail.com Thank you.
Bobby

Post subject: Re: dog care taker
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:53 pm 
NLDA Lifetime Member

What's something like that pay. I will check around.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Post Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:44 pm 
NLDA Lifetime Member

Pay depends on what the individual can or is willing to do. I have a guy that is taking care of my dogs right now that is deathly afraid of the pigs, so you can imagine the lack of work my dogs are getting (he hasn't worked them yet). My boys are in college full time and working jobs full time, so they are extremely limited on time. To answer your question, anywhere from $50 to $250 per month per dog.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:12 pm 
NLDA Lifetime Member

How many dogs and are you looking for them to be in your area ? If so what area is that again ? Thanks

Post Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:16 am 
NLDA Lifetime Member

I have 14 dogs to be trained, I have more at home, but they are the breeding stock. My dogs can be set up just about any where, I have portable kennels, houses and all the equipment that is needed, so whoever does it doesn't have to be close to me. They don't have to all be trained at once or even by the same person, I know that is too many for one person to train all at once and get something done. I have two fellas that I am talking to so far and waiting to see if there are any others that I need to talk to about dog training when I get home.

Board index » Lacys In Action » Training