Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Lacys In Action » Working

Post Posted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:37 pm 
NLDA Lifetime Member

Me and the guys went Friday night and caught 7 pigs all weighing about 30 lbs and wraped the night up with one boar going 160+lb or so. Me and Heath went this morning with a guy for the first time and caught 2 more in the 30lb range. Too bad it is not all about numbers. :))

Poor Rambo (Chases pup)has been having a ruff time. He is 10 - 11 months or so and has struck3-4 hogs now but we are never able to seal the deal for him. Once again Friday night he started baying 350 yds out or so across a slew. Chase, Heath and I started heading to him. When the other dogs got about 100 yds or so from Ramo they ran up on the 160+lb boar and bayed him. We got pretty close and cut the CDs loose. Then they broke and went another 30yds and bayed and caught in the middle of the creek. Needless to say me, Heath and Chase all got wet up to our heads and were lucky we did not have any CD drown. :( . Anyway everyone was wet and cold but other than that were good. Also Rambo ended up at that bay. So once again Rambo let on slip through his paws.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:50 pm 
NLDA Lifetime Member

Good job, dont worry, even the little ones grow up and tear stuff up! You guys are just proactive!

Board index » Lacys In Action » Working