Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Lacys In Action » Working

Post subject: 8/13/2010
 Post Posted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:04 pm 
NLDA Lifetime Member

Sorry once again no pictures. Anyway went by myself Friday morning. It was the first time I had taken my dogs in about 4 weeks, because Aggie has been in heat. Anyway I took Aggie, Piper, and a new bulldog (so she could get some exercise). We had been hunting awhile and had not seen any real fresh sign and was headed back to the truck. Then Aggie started baying and I waited for Piper to get there. Me and my pretty bulldog eased up and I shot it with by glock 23 from a good 20-30 yds. Caught him between the eyes and he never took a step. He was a solid 200lb white black spoted boar. I wish I had had a camera, he was the biggest I have ever killed by myself. I was hoping to get on something small that Aggie and Piper would catch so I could try and get this pretty bulldog started. I call her PRETTY bulldog because I am afraid thats all she will ever be :-\ :-\ . Baybe this christmas I will get a camera to add a little spice to these stories of mine

D.J.

Post subject: Re: 8/13/2010
 Post Posted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:02 pm 
NLDA Lifetime Member

Aleast you got out! The most I have done is soak up the AC! Good job! Also, I dont think Amber is going to get you any more cameras!

Post Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:40 pm 
NLDA Lifetime Member

Maybe if he's on his best behavior between now and then... ;)

Post Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:50 pm 

D.J. we are going to have to start calling you Wyatt Earp--Hey, I never heard if you tried the diller canon trick.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:19 pm 
NLDA Lifetime Member

:)) :)) To be honest, I forgot all about it. I had a prime opportunity out in the yard the other day...somehow an armadillo had gotten into the yard with the puppies, and had dug down about 18 inches. They had him bayed up in the hole and had already eaten his tail off. Probably wasn't good for trashbreaking them, but I pulled him out and let them have some fun.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:30 pm 

Have you ever killed a hog that had blue eyes? I had a friend that decided to keep one alive because of that. Almost half of his babies had the blue eyes trait and lots of white.

Board index » Lacys In Action » Working