Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Calendar & Classifieds » Meetings & Events

Post Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:16 pm 
NLDA Lifetime Member

The National Lacy Dog Association is proud to announce that we will join the Texas Dog Hunters Association and Hunters Harvest in co-sponsoring the 2009 Hunt for the Hungry!

The Hunt for the Hungry is the largest charity hunt in Texas. Last year, the tournament donated over 20,000 pounds of pork. It is also the richest hog dog tournament in the U.S. The first place team will win over $3,000 and numerous prizes.

In addition to sponsoring the Heaviest Boar Bonus, the NLDA will do everything we can to make sure Lacys are well represented in this contest. Teams are comprised of four people and their dogs hunting from Feb. 27 through March 1. If you want to compete, we'll help make it happen.

Please visit the Meetings & Events section for details on the contest. We're very excited to help with such a worthy cause, we hope you and your Lacys will join us!

True Blue Lacys: http://www.truebluelacys.com
More Lacy Pics: http://www.flickr.com/photos/julieanna/sets/72157605027566732/

Post Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:51 am 

Mike and myself are teamed up with a couple of friends already.

I know that Alex and another guy want to hunt it too so maybe we can just split our team up a little to make that happen.

DJ and Aaron, are you guys interested in getting on a team if we can provide the gate passes down near Hallettsville?

Steve

Remember the dog wags the pedigree and the reverse is not true.

16, intelligent and articulate, I'm a fan!

Post Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:37 pm 
NLDA Lifetime Member

There are some new posts in the Meetings & Events section with details about the contest. We've posted the final rules, options for online and mail in entries and more. If you are interested in supporting this cause with your hog dogs, please check them out! And if you would like to be on a team but haven't figured out who to hunt with yet, speak up and we'll help you.

Basics: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=213

Entries: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=214

Rules: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=336

True Blue Lacys: http://www.truebluelacys.com
More Lacy Pics: http://www.flickr.com/photos/julieanna/sets/72157605027566732/

Post Posted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:52 pm 

The Team is getting geared up for the hunt, don't forget to stop by our booth and visit us at the Expo. Jimmy will have some of his trapping items on hand to do a demonstration or two and will be taking orders for any trapping supplies needed. Come on see our display of working Lacy dogs!

Board index » Calendar & Classifieds » Meetings & Events