Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General » Photo Gallery

Forum rules

All pictures and graphics remain property of the original creator. Do not use photos without permission from the copyright owner.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:18 am 
Site Admin

Calling all photographers and photogenic lacies...

The NLDA is putting together a 2011 calendar and we need your photos! Please send your best Lacy pictures (there is no limit) to nationallacydog@gmail.com. Submissions must meet the following requirements:

1.) Images must be a JPG or GIF file.
2.) Dimensions must be at least 2300 x 1800 pixels. This is essential for large high quality prints.
3.) Images must be taken by you OR please obtain written permission from the photographer.
4.) Include the dog's and the owner's full name.

We are looking for all kinds of pictures, particularly action and working lacy shots. Does anybody have a few good bay pen shots? I would like to get a few wintery scenes for December / January / February as well.
Let's try to get the photos in by Monday, November 1st.

Thanks, everyone!

Post Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:24 pm 

Courtney when will you be collecting for 2012 calender? I have some Lacy pics I would like to submit.

Post Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:22 pm 
Site Admin

I will accept images any time somebody wants to submit one! Just title the email "calendar 2012."

I am also accepting images for a new blood trailing website. If you have any images of your dog blood trailing I can use them in the page layout.

Thanks!

Post Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:05 pm 

we are going to start practicing again on leash so I will get you some photos... he currently tracks off leash and it's hard to get any pics (less at the end) because he is far up front. I send blue on blood trail and follow at a distance using GPS, the GPS shows when he is stationary and located a down deer, He also barks at deer. I plan on getting into some local tracking events and plan on working him more on leash...it should not be hard since that is how he originally learned to track anyway. currently I dont have any stationary photos of him while tracking, The only thing I have is an old phone video when he first started out but it is real grainy. I will get you some photos of practice and in the near future of some real tracking when hunting pics up again in September

Thnks, Joe

Board index » General » Photo Gallery