Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General » Photo Gallery

Forum rules

All pictures and graphics remain property of the original creator. Do not use photos without permission from the copyright owner.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:20 pm 

No I'm not always on this computer as it seems. Got a little time to kill before I head out to a church camp to teach some archery so thought I'd get on here and practice my posting skills to make sure I still remember.

I've never been to the south so I enjoy everything that is posted. Likewise I hope you enjoy seeing the pics and videos of around here.

This video is still the first day I got the pups and they adjusted well to my hounds. Nothing too exciting but I was practicing "roading" with the pups on the ATV. I road my dogs with the truck but didn't want to run them over the first day. I also wanted to let them exercise as they were in a kennel for 3 days for the drive out.

( OK for the record I only "puppy talk" around my new dogs...... :D )

Post Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:32 pm 

Short clip of a lion. I live in the dense brush and tall timber country so most bears and lions tree in a tall tree verses the open desert country where they tree or bay up in rocks and rocky overhangs like the pics from catchaser.

Pre Lacy Days.....

Post Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:16 pm 
NLDA Lifetime Member

Jim,
We will all enjoy your pics and videos as well. I love to see the pics of mountain lions. Only mountain lions I have ever seen were in zoos. There are ones reported around here and once in a while, you will see pics of one that someone encountered, but I've never seen one in the wild. I've only seen a couple of bobcats in my life that werent in cages.

I live in a pretty remote part of west Tx and only VERY rarely hear a coyote. My dogs hunt everyday and I guess that they have run off all of the critters but jack rabbits. :)) They did find a ringtail the other day but the pickings have sure been slim around here this year. Guess the drought last year has taken a toll.

Anyhow, thats why I like this forum so much. We all get to see how lacys live in different parts of this country and what all they can do.

"You did then what you knew how to do, and when you knew better, you did
better."
Maya Angelou

"You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something in your life!"
Winston Churchill

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bjleek/

Post Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:38 pm 
NLDA Lifetime Member

Great videos. Good stuff keep it coming.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:56 pm 
Site Admin

They are so cute! I hope they work well for you, Jim. Love the big woods up there in the northwest.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:18 pm 
NLDA Board of Directors

Looks like somebody wants to be a "Daddy's Girl" and hang out with you on the 4wheeler. lol You should name that one Sugar. I'm bettin she'll be a little kiss up. :D

Thanks for sharing. Beautiful country up there.

Board index » General » Photo Gallery