Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Calendar & Classifieds » Rehoming & Rescue

Forum rules

These dogs are not "officially" sanctioned by the NLDA. We can make no guarantees about their personality, working ability, history or lineage. But we do feel it is important to get them exposure so they can find their forever home. So if you know of a Lacy or Lacy mix that is looking for a new family, feel free to put it up. But do not post litters unless they are with a rescue organization.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:57 am 

My family has a 5 yo male Blue Lacy that desperately needs to be adopted or fostered. His name is Angus. The Army is moving us to Germany for 3 years and we cannot take him with us. He gets along well with other dogs. He has plenty of energy and would do well with lots of running space. He is neutered and up to date on all shots and HW medications. Please help Angus find a home before we leave for Germany in October.

Please contact me if you need additional information or pictures.

Kara.L.Johnston@gmail.com

Thank you!
Kara Johnston

Attachments:
2012 003.JPG
2012 003.JPG [ 90.43 KiB | Viewed 1524 times ]

Post Posted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:55 pm 
NLDA Lifetime Member

Does he have any working experience? Also, have you contacted his breeder?

We certainly don't need any more dogs at this point, but if he has experience tracking, hunting, etc., you shouldn't have a hard time placing him.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:40 pm 

He does not have any experience with hunting. But the potential is definitely there! To be honest, my husband and I were driving down Hwy 183 and saw a sign stating blue lacy puppies for sale. Out of curiosity we stopped. All of the puppies were in poor health and we ended up buying one because we felt so bad for the little guy. He is very smart and I think he would quickly pick up on tracking and hunting.

Board index » Calendar & Classifieds » Rehoming & Rescue