Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Calendar & Classifieds » Rehoming & Rescue

Forum rules

These dogs are not "officially" sanctioned by the NLDA. We can make no guarantees about their personality, working ability, history or lineage. But we do feel it is important to get them exposure so they can find their forever home. So if you know of a Lacy or Lacy mix that is looking for a new family, feel free to put it up. But do not post litters unless they are with a rescue organization.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:23 pm 

We rescued Lacy when she was a puppy shortly before we discovered we were having a baby. Our daughter is now 4, the dog is 4.5, our cats are 13, and we have another baby on the way. My husband is working longer hours, and I just can't keep up.

Lacy is 50 lbs, spayed, and is current with all of her shots. She is very sweet-tempered and gentle around children. She has not been professionally trained, and she is very energetic, athletic, and intelligent. She socializes well with other large dogs, NOT small dogs.

She has a blue-grey coat, white chest, and golden eyes. I can send photos. My photo files are too large to upload.

My husband and I are looking to rehome her with someone who can give her the attention and exercise she craves. After spending quite a bit of time at my parents' house in the country, she definitely prefers wide open spaces where she can run and hunt, but she's lived her whole life at our house with our small backyard all to herself.

Please respond to this post directly. I will provide contact information for those interested in meeting Lacy.

Post Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:28 pm 

Hello ! My name is Megan I live in Pennsylvania and currently have a seven month old lacy male. I saw your post and I am very interested in talking with you.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:42 pm 

Do you still have her. We have a year old female Tri Lacy and love to give her a companion. I live up in the Adirondack in New York

Board index » Calendar & Classifieds » Rehoming & Rescue