Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Calendar & Classifieds » Lacy Puppies & Dogs

Forum rules

Only NLDA Approved Breeders may list litters, puppies or stud services. Working owners may list proven adult Lacys but must utilize "Form for listing adult purebred Lacys" (http://nationallacydog.org/forum/viewto ... f=25&t=931) and require moderator approval.

Dogs available for adoption should be listed in the Rehoming & Rescue forum. Buyers are responsible for thoroughly researching all puppies and dogs before making a purchase. We encourage you to post questions or email the NLDA at nlda@nationallacydog.org for more information.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:07 am 

I'm very interested in the Lacy breed. They look like exactly what I want. I'm too damn old to be messing with those hard headed hound dogs any more. Want something that will ride in the truck with me to check traps, decoy in coyotes on sets, gather and push cows... and let my grandkids play with it. Maybe tree the occasional coon in the sweet corn patch.

I'd like to find a breeder of WORKING dogs close by, so I could see the sire and dam. If anyone knows of anyone close to Utah, please let me know.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:18 pm 
NLDA Lifetime Member

Hi Taz, Welcome! I do not know of many close to you, but we do have a man in Oregon that has lacys. If your on Facebook you can find him at out west lacys.
The forum is a little slow now days with Facebook, but welcome again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Posted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:16 am 

Thank You

Board index » Calendar & Classifieds » Lacy Puppies & Dogs